Vivid Dreams ~ [10.05.20] Pain in the Chest

**10.05.20**


I was still in college. My mom told me to prepare because I have a class for today. Today was friday. I was about to prepare but when I went to my room, there were 7boys waiting for me there. I went to my bed and sat on the middle of it, indian sit position. Namjoon lied down on my lap then I began to cuddle him by embracing his neck through my left arm while hugging his waist with my right arm like a baby while saying 'You're my baby'. I cuddled him tightly onto my chest that I could smell the scent of his thick hair. I could see Taehyung on my left side through my peripheral vision. Then suddenly, Namjoon got up then touched his chest, expessing an encruciating pain. He said he could not breathe. Out of panic, I tried breathing air into his mouth but another member pushed me on the side. Im not sure if it was Yoongi but I think it was Yoongi. He let Namjoon lie down in an elevated position but he still suffered in pain, holding his chest again. I touched his chest, finding out which part hurt. Then I asked him if the part I was touching hurt. 

But then my mom shouted that I needed to take a bath. I went out of the room and checked the clock. It was 2pm already. My class was until 4pm so I needed to take a bath already and prepare so I could catch up with my class. After that, I approached a familiar road but the people were so few. I just realized that there was covid19 pandemic, that's why. I took the jeepney and went to class but I missed it. I just though of doing self-study inside the classroom then I woke up.

It was all just a dream

**THE END**

#idreamtofBTS
#Collegelife


Did you like these contents?

Comments

Popular Posts