ARMYdathon: BTS themed Readathon [My first time to join a Readathon]


I had no idea what Readathon or this ARMYdathon was until my good friend Angeli told me that she joined in a 'themed readathon'. She has been reading many books for quite some time now and I know how much she enjoys reading. As a person who really loves books, I really thought that it is a good experience. It did not caught my attention until she told me that it would be a BTS themed readathon called 'ARMYdathon'.

I started reading books since I was seven years old and it was quite a hobby until I entered the university. Since I wanted to explore my university life, I kind of abandoned my love for reading books. I think the last time I read a book so dear to me was during my freshman days when Harry Potter Book 7 (Deathly Hallows) was first released. You might have an idea how old I am right now. HAHA.

Anyway, I have been searching for something to make the month of May special because it is my birth month. And I think this ARMYdathon is just the right for me. I love books but I am not reading as much books as I was before. In fact, I only read Korean books nowadays because I am very much interested in the language and I want to be fluent in Korean. I also love BTS and I am a fan since 2016. Combining my love for books and BTS is just the perfect plan to spend my birth month. So I decided to join in!

THE PROMPTS

I had no idea what it meant until Angeli explained to me what it is. It is like a challenge to pick books based on the "Prompts" mentioned by the organizer. It is like you are required to select a book based on the guidelines. And these are the following prompts. There are 8 prompts and of course, they are BTS related!









MY TBR LIST
 
I mentioned earlier that I am reading Korean books nowadays because I am learning Korean Language. That's why I picked 2 Korean books for my reading list~ I picked 2 books written in Korean, 1 book written in English and 1 book written in Filipino. Since I am a major crammer, I just decided what to read now. HAHA. It would be difficult for me to squeeze reading those 4 books all throughout the month but I will do my best to comply in this ARMYdathon. 

I am really excited! Please check the books I am about to read below.







JOIN THE ARMYDATHON!

I think it would be a great experience if you love books and BTS~ Meeting people with the same interests would be fun as well! So if you want to join, just search @ARMYdathon on twitter and check the details on how to join.


--------------------------------------------------------

For ARMYdathon joiners, nice to meet you and I hope our love for books and BTS will spread!
Borahaeyo! I purple You!

P.S. I would really appreciate if we could be friends! I also hope you could comment down your TBR lists, your BTS bias and your favorite BTS song~


Let's do this! Fighting!

Comments

Popular Posts