Last day of Fantasy~

Today is November 23, 2020, Monday, the last day of my Self-Quarantine. I am currently struggling on how to write my cheat sheet for my Online Korean Language Class that I plan to shoot tonight. My baby kept on coming to me to either take my hand so that I could open the front door for her so she could get out of the house or lure me to bed so she could nurse or just plain bug me so she could get her hands on my laptop. I cannot believe that this is the last day that I have this luxury of staying at home. Big part of me says that I do not really want to go back to work. At first, somehow, I really felt good that I could take the 14-day off masked as self-quarantine but I was too guilty to leave so much work to my boss and team mates at the same time because I admit that I am really guilty that I was happy to stop my office work and instead work on my sideline, which is to be a Korean Language teacher.

You know, I have been working on something great right now. Something great that I really hope that it will last, not just a mere sideline but a main source of income in the future. With this, I can be with my baby for most of the times since my work will be at home. If not, I will be able to bring my baby anywhere I can work. Aside from that, I really love what I am doing. It is like achieving something you have worked on, giving all your efforts, time and passion that if this really works out for the better, I will really be so happy and so proud. It is just I can not give up my main job right now until I am really sure that I can make this sideline my main job~

I like to daydream that I will wake up early in the morning, cook breakfast, prepare my daughter and husband before they go to school and work, respectively. I will drive my daughter to her school then I will go to my office to work on something. When the clock strikes 10am, I will go to my working kitchen to prepare for my daughter's lunch then I will go to her school so that she can eat my prepared meal for her. Then, I will return to my office, have a quick break, continue on what I was doing until it is time for me to fetch my daughter from school. Isn't it so great to daydream about these things? I have a time for my child and I can work well without thinking about the finances because my business is going well? Oh, I really wish it happens. This is my current dream. To become a good mom, a good wife while fulfilling my dreams without thinking that our money will run out.

This dream, I really want this to come true. Really~ I really wish I could quit my job but I couldn't. I want to see my baby often. I really want to do what I want to do. But yeah, it is up to the universe, to God if this will really work out fine. I hope that day will come soon~

But yeah, tomorrow Im gonna start working in our company again. I know I will not be promoted next year so,  I just want to do my job, chillax a bit and get my salary every 2weeks. That is what I pretty much expect in the coming days. That tomorrow starts reality. I really need to put extra work so that my dream can become a reality someday.

Comments

Popular Posts